- Sea And You Beach Resort offers a private sandy beach along the Aegean coast. The spacious 2-bedroom apartments, located 1.2 mi north of Turgutreis, offer free Wi-Fi access.
- The air-conditioned Sea And You holiday apartments all have private balconies with panoramic sea views. Every apartment has satellite TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining area.
- The property has a snack bar, and there are barbecue facilities in the landcaped gardens.
- Guests can sunbathe on the poolside terrace loungers.
- Sea And You Beach Resort is a 1-hour drive from Bodrum International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
Bodrum Turkey is the “capital” town of the Bodrum Peninsula, and is the main business and tourist hub for the area. Even though the town attracts a huge influx of Turkish and foreign visitors each year (and the area is a continual ebb and flow of road works and development), it’s still possible to get delve below the surface to experience one of the many sides of Bodrum.
It’s a Turkey holiday-destination Jekyll and Hyde. It’s mass tourism, and quaint local-ism. It is heaving crowds, squashed into narrow cobbled streets haggling for bargains; but it’s also cobbled back lanes dappled with shade snuggled between whitewashed houses laden with Bougainvillea. It’s sipping expensive cocktails in open-air night clubs, pumping dance music ’til dawn; and it’s enjoying a harbour-side cup of Turkish Coffee, as the fisherman survey the landscape at dawn’s early light.
When you visit the Turkey and head to the Bodrum Peninsula, you have two choices: Either it comes at you full-force and you just let it just wash over you; or you go in search of it’s other, quieter side.
Situated 20 km from Bodrum, Turgutreis is the second largest town on the peninsula.
It’s the main commercial center in the western part of the peninsula, and is perhaps best known for two features – it’s colourful sunsets and the copious shopping opportunities, especially at the weekly market held each Saturday.
The vast collection of small islands off the coastline, make the drive south of Turgutreis both photogenic and memorable.
If you’re in the area, don’t miss it.